Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services covering the following areas:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Coronary heart disease
- Cervical screening
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood samples
- Smoking cessation - available from Jaggers Pharmacy in Wells or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Child health surveillance - the health visitor can be contacted on 0300 300 0123.
- Baby clinic - baby immunisations are given by the nurse. Post natal and 6 week baby checks are done by the doctor.
- Maternity services - antenatal clinics are by appointment with the midwife on alternate Friday mornings from 08:30.
- Mental health - support and advice from the Mental Health Link Workers who can be contacted via the health centre.
- Minor surgery - Dr McAnsh offers a minor surgery service, details of which can be discussed with him during a routine appointment.
- Teenage health checks
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including travel.
- District Nurses